PHP / Laravel Developer
Kolibri Logistics specializes in fine-mesh distribution and fulfillment. We keep stocks for third parties (webshops and producers) and relieve our customers of their logistical needs. We can take care of the entire supply chain, from picking up the goods at the production location (Asia, America etc) to delivering them to the end customer. We deliver internationally, worldwide. We can take care of B2C as well as B2B shipments.
We have developed a Warehouse Management System (WMS) in-house that needs to be continuously developed and improved. Connecting new customers, making API connections with systems, updating the latest version of Laravel will be part of your tasks.
You think about how you can help customers but also colleagues by making the WMS better, nicer and faster.
Experience in PHP and Laravel is an advantage.
- Extensive experience with OOP, SOLID principles, MySQL / PostgreSQL, Laravel or Symfony
- At least 4 years of experience as a PHP developer
- Experience with creating and linking APIs
- Able to balance between quality and budget (time)
- You are communicative, eager to learn and quality oriented
- With HBO work and thinking level
- Good English language skills is a big plus
Is this job opening for you? Send an email with your CV to [email protected]